Precision Garage Door Opener Repair
Serving the Greater Spokane Area Including Coeur d'Alene
Garage Door Opener Repair Vs. Replacement
Most often your garage door opener can be repaired. We often reccommend repair over replacement being the less expensive option. We maintain a large inventory of garage door opener parts on hand so we can usually fix your issue on our first visit.
Common Problems With Garage Door Openers
- Wall Button Not Working
- Remote Not Working
- Sagging Chain/Belt
- Loud or Noisy
- Intermittence Opporation
- Flashing Lights
- Door Not Moving But Hums
When to Replace Your Garage Door Opener
Garage door openers are changing like most other technologies. New garage door openers may include features to help make your life easier. Some new features my include: battery back-ups, wifi connectivity, increase security and much more! Ask your Precision Door Technician to expertly inform you about the newest garage door openers and accessories available!
Beautiful Garage Door Replacements
Is your garage door looking old and worn down? Are you looking for an easy way to improve the exterior appearance of your home? Precision Garage Door of Seattle has the perfect solution! We are a well-known garage door retailer and installation specialist. We offer a variety of new garage door styles, colors, and materials to choose from. One of our technicians can show you pictures of our past projects and help you determine which style is best for your budget and your needs. Our options are affordable and we are confident they will satisfy your desire to have a beautiful garage door.
- Federal Regulations (UL 325) were updated in 1993, which made garage door openers safer. If yours was manufactured prior to that date it is unlikely your house would even pass an inspection with it, so we recommend to replace in this situation.
- Safety concerns with a brand- If a manufacturer has been successfully sued for safety defects, we will not repair that model.
- No safety eyes - if the safety eyes are not present, the opener does not meet UL 325 compliance: therefore we will typically recommend replacement.
- If the brand no longer exists, parts for those openers will be unavailable and replacing is usually the only option
Click Here To Learn How Precision Is Keeping Our Customers & Employees Safe.
- 509-228-7217 Spokane
- 208-639-1398 Coeur d'Alene
- 866-289-9498 Toll Free