Precision Premium Parts
Garage Door Repairs last longer with Prcision Parts - The Best in the Industry
Precision Heavy-Duty, High-Cycle, Garage Door Torsion Springs
- Torsion springs provide over 90% of the lift needed to raise a garage door. A torsion springs’ life expectancy is based on cycles (one opening-closing of your door). Our heavy-duty, high-cycle springs (minimum of 33,000 cycles) ensure a longer life expectancy for the entire garage door system. Available in oil-tempered or powder coated, they do not require lubrication and resist rust. Precision premium springs last up to four times as long as standard industry springs.
- Other companies typically use non-coated springs rated at 10,000 cycles.
Precision Heavy-Duty Extruded Aluminum Drums
- Each 12’ cable drum has a lift weight capacity of 375 lbs – totaling 750 lbs per door. These extruded aluminum drums lift virtually all new garage doors with ease and precision.
- Others typically use an 8’ drum with lift capacity of 265 lbs.
Precision Heavy-Duty, 7x19 1/8” Aircraft Quality Cables
Garage Door Cables are attached from the drums to the bottom bracket of the garage door. As a part of the torsion system, they are under extreme tension. If worn or frayed, they could snap; resulting in a serious injury or damage to a garage door or opener. Precision cables have more strands per wire and more wires than standard industry cables.
- These heavy-duty (7x19) 1/8” aircraft quality cables are designed to withstand prolonged stress caused by the tension and extreme temperatures in your garage.
- Other companies typically use a 7x7 cable
Precision, 13 Ball-Bearing, Nylon Tire Rollers – Ultra Quiet!
- Precision, 13 ball-bearing, nylon tire rollers are simply the highest quality rollers on the market. Your garage door will operate quieter than ever! Manufactured specifically for Precision Door Service, and tested by an independent laboratory, these 75 lb load rollers are proven to withstand 80,000 cycles with zero failures.
- Others typically use a nylon roller with 50 lb load @ 10,000 cycles
Precision Heavy-Duty, 12 Gauge Steel End Bearing Plates
- End bearing plates provide the primary support for the torsion system. Precision Premium Garage Doors utilize zinc plated brackets made of heavy-duty 12 gauge steel. The sealed bearings are composed of hardened steel balls and races. They help the torsion system shaft rotate smoothly and quietly! These, high-rated load capacity, end bearings help minimize stress on the entire garage door system and opener.
Precision Heavy-Duty, 11 Gauge Steel Center Bearing Bracket
- The center bearing bracket provides additional support for the torsion system shaft and ensures a smooth and quiet operation. The sealed bearings are composed of hardened steel balls and races. It is designed to endure high-load capacities and extreme weather conditions.
208-639-1398 Coeur d'Alene
866-289-9498 Toll Free